About the job
Video production – Dublin
Grow with us as a Senior Videographer. We’re looking for an outstanding individual to become a core part of our Creative team developing our in-house video productions, podcasts and photography. You’ll ensure multiple projects develop and complete, through all stages of production. As part of this team, you will be the face to the business for our stakeholders. You’ll also be responsible for helping us maintain our internal brand as a high-performing, invaluable team in EY.
You’re that keen observer with a terrific eye for catching the action and telling meaningful stories, from behind the camera.
If you have the talent to turn people’s content into compelling visual stories, we need you! You have the skills to script, shoot, edit and sound produce materials that will bring concepts to life onscreen.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Create video and audio content to a high standard
- Qualify incoming work so that the best approach for the message is chosen
- Work with stakeholders to gain a better understanding of their needs
- Manage stakeholder expectations on scope and deadlines
- Complete recordings in our studio, offices and out on location
- Interact with the team to reassign or reschedule work as timelines are fluid
- Effectively delegate appropriate tasks within the team
- Educate and influence our stakeholder base on quality and creative practices
Skills And Attributes For Success
- Creative original thinker
- Quick to identify opportunities and problems
- Project management skills
- Professionalism regarding time, costs and deadlines to delivery
- A great eye for impactful visuals
- Focused on delivering great stakeholder experience, every time
You must have
- Brief taking, treatment, scripting and directing skills
- Technical know-how on using professional video and mirrorless cameras to capture the best image
- High level experience in Premiere Pro and Creative Cloud applications
- Problem solving abilities
- 3-4 years’ experience in video
- Confidence presenting ideas and solutions
- Ability to think independently, to make decisions under pressure whilst balancing competing demands
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently in equal measure
- A showreel showing experience in executing projects of varied sizes
You should have
- Flexibility to adapt to changing plans
- Commercial acumen
- Industry awareness of trends and improvements
- Experience in client relationship management
- Awareness of media laws and best practices
- Advertising, production or agency experience is a plus but not essential
What We Look For
We want you to bring your creative experience, talents and individuality to the role and the firm. We want you to be a participative team member, who acts with respect and integrity. We want you to be open to learning new things, be able to adapt and evolve as we and the firm continues to grow.
What We Offer
We offer a competitive remuneration package that rewards you for your individual and team performance. As the business grows, we provide opportunities for you to grow too, by helping you develop new skills and progress your career. This includes support, coaching and feedback from your colleagues. But most of all, we believe in giving you the freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you. To help you do that, we also offer:
- A hybrid working environment
- Total Rewards: A comprehensive package that covers flexible working and career development
- FlexEY: Lets you select benefits to suit your needs across holidays, health, well-being and more
- Annual reimbursement for health-related services such as gym membership
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, come grow with us.