Romeo and Juliet ensemble cast (profit-share)

Auditions!

Scream for Ireland are looking for an ensemble cast for an exciting production of Romeo and Juliet to be held site specific in a city centre pub, Dublin October 5th-8th (4 shows). Directed by Saoirse Siné.
Rehearsals will be flexible for the remainder of the Summer but will be Tuesday and Thursday afternoons September.
As we are a new company unfortunately we are only able to offer profit share in terms of payment. 25% will be recycled back into the company with the remaining 75% split equally between actors.
Please note we are open to genderbending casting. There will be kissing required by the actors playing Romeo and Juliet, the choreography of this will follow the Australian kissing protocols as well as other intamacy choreography tactics to makes sure this is dealt with in as proper a way as possible. Also important to note is we will be emphasising the comedy as well as  possibly intersplicing modern monologues devised by ensemble.
Auditions will be held between 11am and 5pm Saturday the 20th of July in Merrion Square . Please come prepared with a 2 minute Shakespearean monologue and good knowledge of your availability up to October.
Auditions will last roughly 15 minutes. Please email a copy of your CV to Saoirse and Niamh at screamforireland@gmail.com to request an audition time (and preference if you have one). If still interested but can’t make the audition date please email anyway and we will see if we can work something out.
For more information on this new company please check out www.Screamforireland.com as well as following us on Facebook ( https://www.facebook.com/ScreamforIreland/ ) and Instagram @screamforireland
-Saoirse Siné

Leave a Reply