Production Manager/Office Manager wanted
Production/Office Manager –Fíbín Media
Connemara-based young people’s production company Fíbín Media are looking for a new Production/Office Manager to work across their slate of projects.
Summary of the Role:
Reporting directly to the CEO, as Production/Office Manager you will work alongside the team on managing and developing the company’s slate of TV productions.
- Time management of personel.
- Check in with relevant departments to ensure they are keeping on schedule and communicate any changes in progress to the necessary responsible persons.
- Take detailed notes during meetings between departments and follow up on action items.
- Ensure schedules are maintained and up to date for departmental review.
- Help schedule reviews and other key milestone events for departments.
- Track each department’s assignment through to completion and ensure deadlines are met.
- Keep open lines of communication with and between the crew, supervisors, managers and coordinators in other departments.
- Liaise with other departments to resolve any issues that may arise.
- Effectively communicate priorities, issues, and pertinent production information to crew.
- Fluency in Irish is required.
- Experience in production environment is necessary, children’s tv preferably.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office is required as well as writing and administrative skills.
- Must be able to work in a high-pressure environment and work on own initiative.
- Must be extremely organised and have excellent time-management skills.
- Should be comfortable working in an environment to tight deadlines.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and he/she needs to be a team player to achieve results.
Please send CV and Cover Letter outlining your reason for applying to: darach @ fibinmedia.ie
Deadline: Friday 26 July 2019