Stage Door Receptionist
The Stage Door Team Leader will serve as part of the Front of House Department in the Gaiety Theatre with the responsibility of overseeing administrative and customer services at stage door. They will also act as primary contact and manage the flow of information between management and stage door team. It is the responsibility of the stage door team leader to ensure that there is a high standard of security and safety within the building at all times and support the management, technical and maintenance teams along with assisting in welcoming and supporting the needs of incoming productions as required.
- Applicants with Hotel Front Desk Team Leader experience
- Applicants with Customer Service Team Leader experience
- Applicants with busy office reception/front desk team leader experience
- Applicants who are enthusiastic to work in a creative arts environment
Duties & Responsibilities
- Primary contact between Gaiety Management and Stage Door Team
- Operate the Gaiety Switch Board and customer emails providing a high level of customer service by answering general enquiries, redirecting calls and taking messages to ensure internal communications are of the highest standard.
- Identifying customer query knowledge gaps and proposing new information to be included in external communication.
- Organising team availability, cover for breaks and provisional rotas to be signed off by manager.
- Ensure a high standard of safety and security is maintained in the Theatre at all times through the monitoring of daily sign in/out logs, fire alarm panels and security cameras.
- First point of contact for visiting companies and assisting with their needs where required including updating company management book, dressing room keys, dressing room signage and sign in & put sheets.
- Act as a primary key holder to support management with the opening and closing of the theatre as well as verifying that the public has exited the theatre and that the theatre is properly locked and unlocked ensuring all work is carried out in a safe manner in accordance with Gaiety Health and Safety Policies, Health and Safety at Work Act and compliance with Fire Regulations.
- Receive, log and distribute all deliveries entering the building including all marketing materials to be logged and stored in the marketing room. Marketing room to be kept updated, neat and tidy at all times.
- Be a point of contact to those in and outside of the building. Including the emergency services and security monitoring company.
- Identifying training needs amongst stage door team members
- Any other general administrative or reasonable tasks as required.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Experience in a previous administrative and reception based role or a willingness to learn
- A passion for excellent customer service
- An interest and knowledge of theatre and venue operations
- Proven Microsoft Office and computer operating skills
- Knowledge and experience in health and safety regulations or a willingness to learn
- An excellent attitude and work ethic with the ability to work as part of a team
- Excellent Customer Service experience
- Accuracy & strong attention to detail
- Flexibility in day to day job tasks, & the ability to remain focused when priorities and practices changes
- Be clear, concise and professional in all communications both written and verbal
- Polished and professional demeanour when client facing
Salary and Hours:
Hourly Salary starting at 13 euro p/h
Flexibility is required regarding hours and shift work.
This position requires the ability to work evening and weekend hours.
Please apply by submitting your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Leave A Comment