Open Call – Site & Troupe Managers
Dublin Circus Project is working on a very exciting project and is looking to hire eight Site & Troupe Managers. They will support our street performance troupes who will entertain and delight passersby in the streets of Dublin city throughout the month of June, as part of a major sporting event.
This is a paid opportunity. Applicants need to be available on June 14th, 15th, 19th, 24th, and June 30th 2020.
- Ensure the health and safety of our performers at all times
- Ensure the comfort of our performers at all times
- Support the artists and the production team as required
- Liaise with the production team throughout the event
- Report any issue or incident and intervene as advised
- Crowd control if and as necessary
- Liaise with authorities
- Liaise with the management of the resting areas
- Attend the briefing and the debriefing on each event day
- Attend the training, and the site and break place recognition prior to the first event
- Fluency in English
- Previous working experience in outdoor festivals / events
- Previous working experience in venues / theatres a plus
- Good time-management skills
- Ability to multitask
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Critical-thinker and problem-solver
- Crowd Management experience a plus
- First Aid certification preferred
- Proven ability to work well under pressure with as part of a multidisciplinary team
- Excellent organisational and interpersonal skills, both written & verbal
- Performance experience a plus
- 5-day part-time contract (June 14th, 15th, 19th, 24th, and 30th 2020)
- Rate of 15 euros per hour, to be paid in early July 2020 upon reception of an invoice.
- Please send a cover letter, and a CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org, with the Subject Line “Site Manager Application YOUR NAME”.
- The closing date for applications is 5pm on Friday, March 20th, 2020
- Shortlisted candidates will be interviewed the first week of April 2020.
Please note that only Irish residents, with the ability to work legally in Ireland, and with a Dublin base, will be considered for the position. Dublin Circus Project is an equal opportunities employer.
Questions can be sent to email@example.com
Find out more about Dublin Circus Project: