- The duties of this position include, but are not limited to, the below:
- General reception duties; answering the telephone, greeting and welcoming guests to the office
- Assist in outside broadcasts, web content creation, programme co-ordination, postproduction editing, all aspects of promo creation, researching, presenting, directing, developing and producing as required in all content and media being devised, created or distributed by the company
- Assist with Gaelic content and translations
- Learn how to and operate broadcast equipment as required in both camera and edit operations
- Ingesting camera cards and archive footage
- Sourcing archive and music when required and obtaining the necessary clearances
- Preparing production boxes and labelling match discs
- Creating and distributing production paperwork
- Completing post-production paperwork (Silvermouse/similar)
- Maintaining and updating documents in the shared and google drives
- Assist with research and booking of accommodation and travel
- Assisting Operations Manager and Senior Production Co-ordinator with any tasks
- Driving – for example, running errands and driving crew to OBs on match days
- You must adhere to Nemeton TV’s policies and procedures including but not limited to Health and Safety, GDPR guidelines and Time and Attendance policies
- Sharing ideas of where improvements can be made
- You will secure your best efforts to extend and develop your knowledge of the Gaelic language and culture, including an active involvement in the company’s Gaelic Language Plan.
- Adherence to Nemeton TV’s core values
- You will be required to carry out other duties as assigned by the Operations Manager
- A degree in Media, TV, Film or similar work experience.
- 6 months + experience in a similar role
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, negotiating location relationships and crew agreements
- Co-ordination between production, contributors and crew; providing scheduling and call sheets
- Organising catering solutions, gear hire, data wrangling, per diems, petty cash, travel and accommodation
- Understanding of various department needs and responsibilities, including health and safety
- Full clean UK Driving Licence – essential
- Interest in sport – essential
- Gaelic language skills – desirable
- Prior production experience – desirable
- Operations Manager
Nemeton TV is a sport production company working in television in Ireland and Scotland. Our HQ is in Waterford, on a beautiful coastline in an area steeped in the ancient Irish culture of storytelling, myth and legend; our Scottish base is located in the culturally diverse city of Glasgow. Our collective Celtic spirit makes us an unconventional blend of passionate creatives, savvy techies and confident dealmakers.
We produce great content for TV and the web, we deliver content via satellite & streaming and we train and educate people in all of this.
Our Scottish output includes SPFL league and cup football, women’s domestic and international football, women’s six nations rugby, shinty & curling.
Apply Now / Email: hr @ nemeton.ie