This exciting and diverse Hospitality and Reception opportunity will suit a willing, enthusiastic and passionate individual, ideally with some experience in the hospitality sector, who enjoys working with people and has an aptitude for delivering an impeccable service.
The Receptionist will offer a superior service primarily to our clients and will be integral to creating a welcoming environment that feels warm and a good place in which to work and collaborate. The ideal candidate will enjoy taking ownership of the role, be flexible in their approach to solving problems, can get people to buy into their ideas and be good at building relationships with people at all levels.
- Maintain a visible presence at reception desk to ensure that all requests and queries are responded to promptly and effectively, providing a professional and welcoming concierge service for staff and clients. Be an ambassador for the company at all times.
- General reception duties; answer phones in a friendly, timely & courteous manner; deal with post and parcels, book taxis and couriers, organise refreshments for clients.
- Be the point of contact for all maintenance issues. Creating a log of issues and requests and liaising with contractors to get issues fixed.
- Schedule meetings and set up conference calls
- Interview and manage a team of runners, manage the rota and ensure that the team are led, guided and motivated on a day to day basis
- Ordering & stock control of refreshments, ensuring costs are managed and that supplies are maintained to an adequate level across a number of sites
- Managing the catering to the office. Liaising with suppliers, finance and production in managing costs.
- Assisting with Health & Safety: weekly checks of fire escapes & exits, organising PAT testing, organising maintenance of alarms and extinguishers.
- Minimum 2 years operational experience
- Must have experience managing a team
- Experience of rostering staff and interviewing is desirable
- Experience working with and managing VIP clients an advantage.
- Experience within the hospitality sector would be an advantage
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Friendly, outgoing, enthusiastic nature and flexible attitude
- Ability to work under pressure and with demanding clients
- General computer literacy; good working knowledge of Microsoft Office skills, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, including the ability to use formulas.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure; lateral thinker.
Email: avesey @ screenscene.ie
Leave A Comment