First off:”Congratulations to 7 of our students from the Dublin Central School of Acting,GERRY CANNON, ZEFF LAWLESS, CATHY ORR, MARTIN GOGARTY, LAURENTIU PUSCASU, ROBERT DAN O’NEILL and STEVE COLINA, who all feature in the new Irish Mafia movie “SONNY CAPONE”, premiering at the Underground Festival on Sunday 1st September.”
We have places left on the GET INTO FILM & TV Acting course starting Saturday September 14th which runs for 10 Saturdays all day 10am – 5pm.
If you wishe to avail of a place please email is as we would also send you out some preparation work to do.
All the information re pricing etc below-plus a recap of what is covered- any questions please don’t hesitate to contact us. There are a whole assortment of ages on the course and we work as a drama troop.
The course is run by Casting Director Gillian Reynolds and we have a guest Film Director too to give workshops.Email us for more info: email@example.com
All the best
Get into Film and T.V. Acting – 10 Week Part Time
The course covers the key areas in the world of Acting:It is primarily aimed at Film and TV Acting for Newcomers.
- Confidence Building
- How to create a character and back story
- Script breakdown
- Casting for TV Commercials
- Improvisation / voice & movement
- Audition and Interview technique.
- Make a short Film in a day with the knowledge learnt from the course.
- How to market yourself within the Industry.
- The Art of Self taping
- The C.V. and Agent
- Acting for Camera-camera angles and eye lines-framing
- The difference between one camera and three camera’s for Film-Episodic T.V. and Soaps.
- Professional Headshot
- Professional showreel
Ever thought you could have a Professional showreel Headshot and C.V. by the end of a 10 week course?
We bring in a Photographer to take your head shot-samples here:
On the last day a Professional crew come to film your monologue or Duologue.It is edited Professionally and sent to you to promote yourself within the Industry.