The Complex is the only multi-disciplinary arts centre in Dublin’s north inner city. It is committed to providing arts to all people and space to artists for all art forms. Combining sixteen studios, a large warehouse performance space and a gallery, it brings a diverse range of arts practitioners and audiences together in one dynamic place. The Complex is interested in work that is of meaningful social value and its mission is to enrich local communities and promote well-being with inspiring arts programmes.
2 year full-time contract
Responsible to the General Manager
Salary: €35,000 p/a
Application deadline 15th May 2022
Interviews 19th / 20th May 2022
Role and responsibilities
- Represent The Complex to the public
- Be responsible for the opening and closing of events
- Manage all front of house activities, interfacing with the public and ticketing
- Respond to incidents, complaints and first aid issues
- Supervise and co-ordinate the front of house team, ensuring that standards and best practice are implemented.
- Be the primary contact for the studio artists
- Be responsible for the upkeep of the studios and their maintenance
- Manage the waiting list
- Administer the studios rotation
- Build a Studio Artist’s Community through organising social and for professional development.events
- Set up a Studio Artist’s Forum for inputs and exchanges on events, work opportunities
- Run the email and whatsapp group.
Please email your cover letter and CV to email@example.com by Sunday 15th May 2022.