This opportunity would suit someone with experience in the hospitality sector who would like to pursue a career in the film and television industry.
The ideal candidate will offer a superior service primarily to our clients and take extreme pride in their work and how the company is presented. They must be a ‘people person’ and comfortable building relationships at all levels. They must be an efficient ambassador for the company at all times.
- Maintain a visible presence at reception providing a professional and welcoming concierge service for staff and clients
- Ensure that all requests and queries are responded to promptly and effectively
- Deal with all incoming calls and emails in a timely and professional manner
- Coordinate post, parcels, taxis and couriers
- Be the point of contact for all maintenance issues.
- Creating a log of issues and requests and liaising with contractors to get issues fixed.
- Responsible for maintaining the presentation and appearance of the facility
- Manage runners and interns
- Ordering & stock control of refreshments and essentials ensuring costs are managed and that supplies are maintained to an adequate level
- Managing the catering to the office.
- Regular checks of fire escapes & exits, organising maintenance of alarms and extinguishers
- Minimum 2 years of operational experience
- Experience within the hospitality sector would be an advantage
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Friendly, outgoing, enthusiastic nature and flexible attitude
- Ability to work under pressure and with demanding clients
- General computer literacy; good working knowledge of Microsoft Office skills,
Please note that this opportunity is not a pathway to a creative career in EGG.
Apply with your CV and cover letter, detailing salary expectations to the email included above.
Apply Now / Email: careers @ egg.ie
Deadline: December 13th