West Wood Club, Clontarf Rd as seeking a Children’s Entertainer/ Camp Leader to help run our children’s birthday parties, school tours and camps!
The ideal candidate must be available to work weekends, occasional weekdays and during school term breaks
Main duties and Responsibilities:
- Greet and assist customers entering the party zone
- Prepare Children for party
- Explain all safety rules to parents/guardians prior to party
- Coordinate group bookings/ camp attendees
- Complete activities in a timely manner
- Coordinate with sports and games
- Responsible for setting up, cleaning up, and maintaining Fitzone area
- Adhere to strict timing schedule
- Serve food, beverages, and cake to party guests
- Provide an exceptional experience to the child and all parents and guests
- Assists with the general maintenance/upkeep of party areas.
- Complete opening and closing duties
- Performs his or her job in a friendly and courteous manner at all times
- Promptly inform the Manager on Duty of any and all customer complaints or comments
- Inform Manager immediately of product shortages
- Performs other related duties as assigned by the Manager
- Must be available to work weekends and during school holidays.
- Must be outgoing, friendly and enjoy working with children
- Prior experience as a camp leader or party host is preferred but not essential.
- Must be able to communicate clearly with managers and customers
- Experience with children is essential
- Experience in a supervisory role is a distinct advantage
- Experience in children’s sports will be a distinct advantage
HACCAP & First Aid training are a distinct advantage but full training will be provided.
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
- working with children: 1 year (Preferred)