Pavilion Theatre is now seeking applicants to join our team for the following position: Box Office Supervisor (Part-time)
Job Description: Box Office Supervisor (Part-time)
Job Role: The successful candidate for the role of Box Office Supervisor is expected to provide customer service, cash handling and ticketing services for Pavilion Theatre. This is an integral part of the Pavilion team that involves front line daily interacting with our patrons and providing for their needs. This role requires a motivated and dynamic person who can think and operate strategically. The candidate should be methodical, well organised and have the ability to manage multiple priorities.
Reports to: Operations Manager, Venue Director
Works with: Box Office Assistants, Marketing Department, Customers, Front of House team
Terms & Conditions of Employment
- The successful candidate should have the following personal specifications:
- Good knowledge of ticketing systems; preferably, but not exclusively, Ticketsolve
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a customer service related industry
- Ability to supervise a team and to delegate appropriately and effectively
- Excellent positive, efficient and courteous verbal and written communications
- Ability to work under pressure and to manage their own time effectively, particularly in relation to deadlines with an achievement oriented attitude
- High standard of attention to detail, integrity, credibility and reliability
- Excellent cash handling and IT skills
- Ability to use discretion in making decisions within the scope of the role
- Available to work evenings and weekend shifts
To apply for this position, please email a CV detailing your experiences and a cover letter briefly telling us:
- Why you think you would be the most suitable candidate for this role
- Outlining your most relevant experience to support your suitability
Ideal Start Date: Mid-August 2022
Application must be submitted by email to:
Niall Gomes O’Connell, Operations Manager, email@example.com
Closing date for applications: 5pm, Wednesday 6th July 2022Interviews will take place shortly after the closing date.
Pavilion Theatre is an Equal Opportunities Employer.