Virgin Media Dublin International Film Festival
Taking place Feb 23rd- March 6th 2022, the Virgin Media Dublin International Film Festival is Ireland’s premier film festival event. The festival curates and presents the best in emerging international and Irish film for a wide audience through its annual festival. In 2022, the festival will present a hybrid festival with films screened in cinemas, outdoors and online.
Job: Box Office Manager
Reports to: Managing Director
Start Date: November 16th, 2021
End Date: March 16th, 2022
Salary: €550 per week
Work closely with the Managing Director and Development & Marketing Manager to generate sales, reach new audiences and deliver on KPIs.
Liaise with: Digital Festival Manager, Marketing Executives, Accounts, Administrator, Production, Publicity.
- Drive ticket sales and maximized sales initiatives, including group sales and pass sales
- Assist with the design of an accessible and innovative pricing model.
- Uploading all images and links in consultation with Digital Festival Manager.
- Devise multi-layered pricing structures to create a strong customer focused offering
- Input programme with attention to data input and report generation
- Working with the Marketing team identify key audiences and sales avenues
- Work as part of the Marketing team to development audiences and accessibility
- Recruit, hire and train box office team for opening on January 26th 2022
- Roster all box office staff according to hours of business and within budget.
- Manages all satellite box offices across venues for festival
- Manage the onsite sales teams wherever necessary
- Ensure all DIFF team are trained to sell tickets and review purchases for customers
- Process the Sponsor allocations, in association with the Development & Marketing Manager
- Deliver Daily sales reports and target reporting to senior management
- Demonstrable experience of sales campaigns
- Effective budget management
- Sales focused
- Ability to work to targets and KPI’s
- Experience of staff rostering and reporting structures
- Excellent customer service and communication skills in an arts environment
- Good understanding of GDPR and its application to both customer and company data
Applicants must be eligible to work in the Republic of Ireland
How to apply: Send a cv and cover letter outlining your experience for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org. Deadline for applications is 5th November.
Virgin Media Dublin International Film Festival is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applicants from all backgrounds and ethnicities.