- Ensure the smooth running of Druid offices & support production logistics.
- Manage Druid’s server and IT & communication products and providers.
- General Project Management
- Should enjoy working as part of a small but highly focused team
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong initiative and problem solving skills
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office/Excel.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Strong organisational skills and multi-tasking abilities
- Successful candidate to have a minimum of 3 years’ experience working to tight deadlines gained in an administrative role.
Key tasks and responsibilities
- General support tasks associated with the regular running of the company including but not limited to company scheduling, travel arrangements and diary management.
- Scheduling, management and minuting of meetings.
- Implementation and effective management of company software systems. (Salesforce an advantage)
- Management of projects as assigned by the Artistic Director / Executive Director
- Management of Human Resource procedures, including but not limited to holiday management, sick leave, recruitment process and supervision of interns where appropriate.
- Day to day general management of The Druid Building, which includes but not limited to managing relationship with tenants and service providers.
Salary on Application.
Reports to the Executive Director
Closing date 16/12/2020 at 5pm.
Please send cover letter and cv to firstname.lastname@example.org