Our NEXT Get into Film & TV Acting for Camera starts after Easter 2021.. It is designed for those who would really like to explore that possibility of acting as a profession or as a semi professional.
Due to the increase in Covid-19 cases and with an expected surge in the Autumn we have elected to do an online course. It will run for 10 weeks on Tuesday evenings from 6.15-915pm commencing on April 13th 2021. The course reflects the industry.If you would like to secure a place please let us know.
Led by Casting Director Gillian Reynolds the class is divided between instruction, followed by practicals – so all that is learnt in theory is immediately put into practice. We switch constantly from theory to demonstrations.
If you would like to go ahead with a booking please let us know and we will receive a place for you.
In a nutshell the course covers:
- How to create a character
- How to create back story
- How to break a script down
- Presentation skills
- Acting for Camera-Angles-eye lines-framing-lighting
- The 180 degree rule
- Confidence Building
- Casting for TV Commercials
- Storyboards for short Films/The Crew-what do they do
- Audition and Interview technique.
- How to market yourself within the Industry.
- The Art of Self taping
- The C.V. and Agent
- How to source auditions
- Make a short Film from theory learnt in Class- Finding the right content and shots!
- Sample of short film made by students below
The course starts on Tuesday 13th April 2021.The cost is E350 for the 10 weeks. Please email to reserve a place.
Leave A Comment