Host (Tour Guide)
€400 – €550 a day
Full Job Description
Are you a global minded, passionate traveler?
We are Southbridge Access, and we provide turnkey solutions for business school programs for international travel immersions in Europe, Asia, Oceania, the Middle East, and Latin America. That is why we are looking for a Host (Tour Guide) for our operations in Ireland who understands the local culture, educational or leisure travel, and is looking to grow rapidly in our company.
1. Guide students through the locations according to the given itinerary, outlining the main historical, security-related, and cultural aspects.
2. Ensure the students´s safety by watching over them and indicating them safety advices.
3. Study and prepare the asigned program prior to the group arrival in order to execute the itinerary successfuly.
4. Recomend adjustments to the programs when needed.
1. Fluent English proficiency
2. Strong Interpersonal Habilities
3. Deep knowledge of the city/country
4. Emergency management
Job Type: Fixed term
Contract length: 1 month
Salary: €400.00-€550.00 per day
- touring: 5 years (required)
- English (required)
- Licence (required)
Willingness to travel:
- 50% (required)
Application deadline: 05/09/2022