Ros na Rún is seeking applications for a Senior Storyteller. The successful candidate will be working with the creative team of Ros na Rún, both crew and crew, to provide a high quality soap for the audience.
Tasks / Experience
– Leading the story and script team in Ros na Rún
– Senior Script Editor
-Work with Producers to ensure that the creative vision of their performance in the stories
– Discuss scripts with the broadcaster and ensure that the appropriate audience is catered for
- Fluent, written and spoken Irish.
- Experience (at least 5 years) in script / writing editing
- Strong understanding of story and structure
– Strong Communication Skills.
– Good time management skills, and being able to work under pressure and on your own initiative
– Experience working with a creative team
– Extensive information on Ros na Rún viewers and the stories / characters
This post will be based in An Spidéal, Co. Galway. Galway.
Salary may be negotiated depending on experience.
If you are interested in the above job, please apply in writing and send it electronically to:
Closing Date: 20th September 2019
Ros na Rún is an equality employer
Apply Now / Email: siobhang @ rosnarun.com
Deadline: September 20th