Pavilion Theatre, the Municipal Theatre for Dún Laoghaire-Rathdown, is now seeking applicants to join our team for the following position: Job Description: Front of House and Event Duty Manager (Part-Time)
Job Role: Experienced in event or stage management? We are looking to hire a personable and hard-working individual who can bring their on-the-ground event management skills to our venue and help us promote a great customer service experience for our audiences. This role requires a lot of multi-tasking and customer interaction. Under the direction of the Operations Manager, the Duty Manager’s main role is key to maintaining our high standards, managing the event and, where necessary, improving our front of house operations. It is a role requiring honesty, an ability for decisive decision-making, attention to detail and integrity. Reports to: Operations Manager, Venue Director Works with: Box Office staff, Bar staff, Technical staff, Volunteers, Customers Click here for the full job description. Terms & Conditions of Employment
- This role is part-time, with an average of 30 hours per week, 4-5 days per week pro rata. It requires working independently during evenings and weekends, as required
- Salary: Salary will be competitive with other similar venues and commensurate with experience
- The successful candidate should have the following personal specifications:
- Demonstrated track record of Event or Stage Manage
- Customer service; at least 2 years’ experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience of working with volunteers
- Health and safety
- Good administration and financial skills
Applications including a brief CV and cover letter should be submitted by e-mail only to Hugh Murray at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications: 5pm, Wednesday 11th August 2021
Expected starting date: Week of September 6th 2021
Should Covid-19 restrictions prohibit face to face meetings, alternative arrangements will be made which may include remote (Zoom) interviews.
No correspondence can be entered into during the process of application or selection. Pavilion Theatre is an Equal Opportunities Employer.