Wavebreak Media is a media production company based in Ballincollig. We are looking for a Creative Production Assistant to work alongside our Art Department team. You will be assisting the team in creative research, analysis and administration for the production of photo and video shoots. The position is office based.
- Keeping excel documents up to date and inputting sales analysis
- To work effectively to ensure all content is thoroughly researched and meets WBM’s production standards.
- To undertake independent research to a broad or specific brief, using all sources of reference, both internal and external.
- Reviewing competitor content and writing reports on findings.
- Analyzing feedback on video and stills and sourcing new props.
- To be aware of multiple shooting schedules in different countries and time zones.
- To communicate effectively with different departments of our production team and the Creative Director to ensure that all are kept fully informed of developments and requirements at every stage of production.
- Performing any other duties as assigned by the Creative Director / Photography Director /CEO.
- Working Knowledge of Excel is essential.
- Experience with working in media production and graphic design.
- Experience of working with research techniques and sourcing online materials.
- Proven ability to understand trends and translate that into compelling briefs for teams.
- A working, demonstrable knowledge of photo, video and design terminology.
- Ability to work under pressure of tight deadlines and changing priorities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Comprehension of house style to administration.
- Planning, organising and time management skills.
Minimum of 2 years previous relevant experience (however media graduates seeking an opportunity to enter the industry may be considered).
Degree or Postgraduate Qualification in media or other relevant qualifications.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Post Production : 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)