Cork’s RedFM Sport are looking for an experienced broadcast sports journalist to join their award winning team.
Reporting to the Sports Editor, the winning candidate will have at least three years’ experience in a broadcast sports environment, be familiar with the Burli and Adobe Audition software packages, have an in-depth knowledge of Gaelic games along with a broad knowledge of all other sports, be hard working and able to work as part of a team as well as on their own initiative.
Duties will include (but are not limited to):
- Producing and delivering hourly sports bulletins, along with news bulletins on weekends
- Producing and presenting the Big Red Bench, our weekend sports show
- Conducting interviews, creating features, attending matches and press conferences
- Posting to our social media platforms
- Creating sports content for RedFM.ie and RedExtra.ie
A full, clean driver’s licence is essential.
Send your CV, a one page cover letter and a brief voice demo (in MP3 format) to email@example.com
Closing date for applications is November 29th.
Cork’s RedFM is an equal opportunities employer.