One Productions is seeking a dynamic applicant for the position of Producer’s Assistant Intern. The role will involve assisting company producers with scheduling, co-ordination, shoot preparation and logistics, research, client and participant liaison, crew placement and scheduling, supplier co-ordination, post-production co-ordination and director support.
What is required :
- To work well on own initiative
- Strong level of Motivation & Enthusiasm
- Some experience in a production environment, especially in producing, administration or co-ordinating roles
- Excellent computer skills especially with office programs, some familiarity with editing and Mac platform a plus
- Have excellent presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to research and write up topics and interview participants
- Some familiarity with digital and design workflows a bonus
Please send in applications sooner rather than later.
Send a short cover letter telling us briefly why you are suitable for this role along with some links to projects you have worked on – stating your role in them, plus your CV to the email above.
Apply Now / Email: production @ oneproductions.com
Deadline: June 14th 2019
Leave A Comment