O’Doherty Communications are looking to expand our team on a short term contract basis and are recruiting a PR assistant / junior PR executive.
About us: O’Doherty Communications, is a full service PR company based in Dublin City specialising in Arts and Entertainment.We are passionate about the Arts and what we do and projects include festivals, theatre, opera, music, dance, literature and visual arts.
Temporary contract (32 weeks starting late March) 37.5 hours per week. A probation period of one month will apply from the start of the contract.
About the role: The chosen candidate will work alongside Sinead / Gerry on projects assisting in areas including (but not limited to):
– media monitoring and creating clients reports.
– day to day office management and administrative support.
– writing press communications.
– brainstorming / assisting in the creation of PR campaign plans.
– booking and organising press tickets.
– assisting as needed at opening nights / press events.
– any other duties that may be specified by and agreed with Sinead.
We are looking for someone who:
– can work both alone and as part of a team.
– is creative.
– has fluent English.
– has excellent written and communication skills.
– has excellent PC skills.
– is extremely efficient and has a high level of attention to detail.
– can manage several tasks simultaneously.
– is fully flexible.
To apply: submit CV with letter of application detailing why you are interested in this position and contact details for 2 professional referees to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm on 21 February 2020.