Working within a highly dynamic and creative business environment, this role offers the right candidate a wonderful opportunity to join an exciting high growth international company. The role involves secretarial and administration functions for the VP, Business Development & Acquisitions as well as providing support to two Senior Directors of Distribution when required. The role reports into the VP, Business Development & Acquisitions.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
To work in tandem with the P-T PA to ensure continuity of support and processes as well as project management of all the below responsibilities
- Managing all forms of incoming mail, including email. Replying, taking action, filing, and forwarding where appropriate.
- Managing diary and time, setting up meetings, visits, scheduling work in accordance with various commitments. The first point of contact whilst managers is away on business.
- To create and circulate agendas and minute meetings as required and to pro-actively follow-through action points from such meetings.
- To make travel arrangements and hotel bookings and create accurate and comprehensive itineraries in a timely manner.
- To fill in and submit expense forms and invoices to deadlines, and track reimbursements.
- Collation and provision of materials & assets for meetings and trips as required, including screening links and presentations or decks. Creation of PowerPoint presentations as/when required.
- Preparation and collation of meeting notes & travel packs for VP BD & A for all trade fairs, conferences, and trips. Assist in follow up to clients, with the provision of marketing assets or information.
- Assist with research as/when required.
- Electronic and paper filing and document tracking.
- Regular and timely updating of various internal trackers and spreadsheets.
- General organization to ensure the smooth running of the Dublin distribution office (e.g. stationery orders, office equipment, recycling, product orders for giveaways, maintaining a tidy office etc).
- To assist with and track the flow of deal memos, forecasts, and general internal correspondence which need signature/approval or are deadline sensitive.
- Updating internal distribution and acquisition trackers for the team as required
- Being the Dublin point of contact for the distribution team for all internal/external queries in the absence of any team member.
- Managing and tracking travel and expense budgets.
- Setting up conference calls & Google hangouts and managing incoming email requests, using initiative to identify alternative contacts where required.
- Setting up meeting rooms, organising food and beverages and assisting with the preparation of agendas and the collation of relevant papers for meetings when necessary.
- Tracking membership and subscriptions to various organisations and publications.
- General filing and organizing paperwork in an efficient manner.
- Assist with other projects as and when required
- Minimum of 2-4+ years’ experience in a similar position and environment is essential
- Exceptional organizational skills with an ability to work to, and implement own processes
- Extensive MS Office skills in Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel and a high level of word processing accuracy
- Excellent telephone manner and strong communication skills
- High level of ability in letter composition and numerical ability
- Experience of working with senior-level managers
- Ability to act on own initiative and strong problem-solving ability
- Attention to detail and ability to prioritise
- Enthusiasm and positivity and an eagerness to learn and develop
- Experience of working with international clients desirable
- Ability to deal with a busy, pressurised environment, where priorities can change quickly.
- Understanding of the need for absolute confidentiality.