Our next available GET INTO FILM AND TV ACTING 10 week all day Saturday course starts on the 18th April,10am-5pm.
The course is led by Casting Director Gillian Reynolds plus Guest Tutors/Directors who work within the Industry.
A Professional Crew and Photographer are brought in at the end of the course to take your headshot and Film/Edit your showreel.
In a nutshell the course covers:
- How to create a character
- How to create back story
- How to break a script down
- Presentation skills
- Acting for Camera-Angles-eye lines-framing
- The 180 degree rule
- Confidence Building
- Casting for TV Commercials
- Voice & Movement
- Audition and Interview technique.
- How to market yourself within the Industry.
- The Art of Self taping
- The C.V. and Agent
- How to source auditions
- Make a short Film from theory learnt in Class.
- Professional Showreel
- Professional Head showreel
- Here are a couple of links as to what the showreel and headshot would look like at the end of the course
Any questions please just ask! If you wish to go further let us know and we will hold a place for you.