Our Get into Film & TV Acting for CamerA is designed for those who would really like to explore that possibility of acting as a profession or as a semi professional.
The course will run for 10 weeks on Tuesday evenings on line from 6.15-915pm commencing on April 13th 2021.
We currently have 5 places left.
Led by Casting Director Gillian Reynolds the class is divided between instruction, followed by practicals – so all that is learnt in theory is immediately put into practice. We switch constantly from theory to demonstrations.
If you would like to go ahead with a booking please let us know and we will receive a place for you.
In a nutshell the course covers:
- How to create a character
- How to create back story
- How to break a script down
- Presentation skills
- Acting for Camera-Angles-eye lines-framing-lighting
- The 180 degree rule
- Confidence Building
- Casting for TV Commercials
- Storyboards for short Films/The Crew-what do they do
- Audition and Interview technique.
- How to market yourself within the Industry.
- The Art of Self taping
- The C.V. and Agent
- How to source auditions
- Make a short Film from theory learnt in Class- Finding the right content and shots!
- Sample of short film made by students below
The course starts on Tuesday 13th April 2021.The cost is E350 for the 10 weeks. Please email to reserve a place.
The opportunity to avail of a Professional headshot and showreel will be made available in the Autumn pending Covid restrictions are lifted.
Short Film 1
Leave A Comment