Dublin Fringe Festival is seeking a new Festival Director to lead our dynamic organisation championing independent artistic voices.
A multidisciplinary arts festival and year-round artist support organisation, Dublin Fringe Festival seeks out and presents contemporary, playful and provocative new work made by Irish and international artists in an annual celebration across the city.
Salary range: €55,000 – €65,000 commensurate with experience
Location: Sycamore Building, Dublin 2
This is a full‐time position with the normal working week being Monday–Friday, 10am to 6pm.
Explore this opportunity to lead a bold new chapter in Dublin Fringe Festival’s future here: fringefest.com
Application closing date
Friday 3rd February, 2023, no later than 5pm
First interview date
Thursday 16th February
Second interview date
Thursday 23rd or Friday 24th February
March / April 2023
CV, COVERING LETTER AND APPLICATION GUIDELINES
Applicants are invited to submit:
1) A CV outlining relevant experience
• Maximum of four pages focusing on your relevant experience for the role
• For recent roles, it would be beneficial to outline the number of teams or team members who reported to you (highlighting whether they were full-time, part‐time or on a project basis) as well as your level of budget responsibility
• Please present your experience in reverse chronological order
• Please indicate the names and positions of two referees relevantto your application. Contact details are not necessary at this stage and references will not be contacted before consulting with applicants, but names and positions held are required
2) A covering letter (of no more than three pages) which outlines
• What you would bring to the role
• Why you want the role
• The letter can include an indication ofyour vision for Dublin Fringe Festival (optional)
3) Should you be invited for interview, you will be required to prepare a presentation on your vision outlining what’s next for Dublin Fringe Festival under your direction
Please note: All documents must be in PDF format
Dublin Fringe Festival is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.Dublin Fringe Festival is committed to a diverse workplace, and to supporting our staff with ongoing career development opportunities. We particularly encourage applications from members of groups who are underrepresented in the cultural sector. Black people, People of Colour, people with disabilities, members of the Traveller community, LGBTQ candidates and candidates of all gender identities are actively encouraged to apply.Must have, or be willing to acquire, legal status to work in the Republic of Ireland.Dublin Fringe Festival is core funded by the Arts Council / An Chomhairle Ealaíon and Dublin City Council.
Applications should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information about Dublin Fringe Festival and our previous programme information, please see www.fringefest.comIf you wish to speak with us in confidence, in advance of your submission, please contact our independent applications administrator via email@example.com.
Our administrator will connect you with a member of the Board as appropriate for an informal, confidential discussion.