Galway-based production company Danú Media are looking for a new Development Coordinator to work across their slate of projects.
The Danú Media Development Coordinator will work actively on the current development slate of projects (TV and Film) both creatively and also in terms management of admin and basic finance and legals on each project.
The Development Coordinator will also be involved in sourcing new material for development for feature film, television drama and animation projects, for consideration by the company.
Reporting directly to the CEO, this role will assist the team within a very busy fast-moving environment with administration, filing, contracts, script administration, diaries and processes.
- To assist with day-to day administration, coordination of meetings, diary management, contacts, coordination
- of key meetings
- To support effective work flows and processes including streamlining internal workflows, project
- monitoring and filing
- Maintain files and paperwork as required
- A desire to work the Film and TV sector is essential
- Excellent computer package proficiency including Word and Excel,
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and be able to work as part of a fast-paced team
- Must have a strong client focus
- Must be able to work to challenging deadlines and work on own initiative
- Must be a proactive thinker and must be able to think and work ahead of the team
- Fluency in the Irish Language would be an advantage.
- Fáilteofar roimh Iarratais i nGaeilge
Application deadline is June 30th, 2019.
Please submit CV and Cover letter outlining your reason for applying to info @ danumedia.com