OVERALL ROLE RESPONSIBILITIES
The purpose of this role is to provide administrative and organisational support to the Artistic Director and Producer and oversee the smooth running of the administrative, financial and related areas of the company.
Initially the contract will be for six months, beginning as soon as possible. The contract may be extended beyond the initial term.
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least three years’ experience, in a relevant role – ideally in the performing arts
- Be able to work well with people, sometimes under pressure, and manage a variety of their work-related concerns
- Have a ‘make it happen’ and proactive mentality, taking the initiative to deliver strategic company goals
- Be a ‘completer/ finisher’ with good attention to detail
- Enjoy the variety of responsibilities and tasks, willing to take on the ‘mundane’ along with the more exciting elements of the job
- Be comfortable working alone as well as in a team.
Ideally the person will be either from the Dingle area or willing to move there. If they don’t speak good Irish, they should be willing to learn. In return we can offer a competitive salary and flexible working hours.
For further information email Johnny O’Reilly: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications should be sent to Johnny O’Reilly: email@example.com
Closing Date: Friday March 13th 2020 at 5pm